Payment in Advance (bank transfer)
You get 1% discount on the order value, if you pay within 7 days.
After having sent your order you are going to receive an automatically generated order confirmation by e-mail. Later on, we will confirm your order and tell you the amount of the invoice and the bank details in a separate e-mail.
If you are transferring money from EU member states oder Switzerland you should absolutely use the cost-efficient SEPA bank transfer. See hier for more details.
Direct ebanking (Sofortüberweisung)
Sofortüberweisung is a TÜV certified, secure payment method, installed by the Payment Network AG. If you want to pay with "Sofortüberweisung" all you need is your online banking data, i. e. your bank account number, PIN and TAN numbers. Everything else will be proceeded by the system for you.
- Sofortüberweisung is free of charge
- bank transfer immediately after the ordering process, without changing to your bank's website and without having to enter data of your order.
- we receive a validation instantly and are able to ship your order at once.
- Sofortüberweisung is one of the most secure payment methods in the internet. See here for more details.
- insurance policy, every single buyer's transaction is covered by insurance up to 5,000 € . Klick here for more details.
Sofortüberweisung is a secure payment method, which was certified by the TÜV.
Pay Pal is a simple, quick and secure way to pay your purchase on the internet. Your can enter your payment data in a separate terminal window via an encrypted connection to PayPal. After having completed the payment you return to the shop.
- Simple: Pay with just 2 clicks, without entering your bank oder credit card data.
- Quick: The seller gets the money within a few seconds.
- Secure: Your bank and credit card data will not be revealed to a third party.
- Paying with PayPal is always free of charge for the buyer, by the way.
What if I do not have a PayPal account?
- You can register free of charge here: www.paypal.com
- Connect your bank account or your credit card with your PayPal account.
- Now you can pay with PayPal. It's as easy as that.
Mastercard and VISA Card
Pay per invoice
In collaboration with Secupay we offer you payment by invoice. You don't pay before you get your ordered articles. That way you can shop securely and simply.
- First, you get your goods and can check at home in peace and quiet. Then you pay your bill.
- time allowed for payment: 10 days after you recieved your goods. You don't need to reveal your bank account number.
- flat fee: only 1,90 €
- the total value of your shopping basket has to be between 20 EUR and 400 EUR.
Important information: The given delivery and invoice address must confirm with your registered address (Meldeadresse) and have to lie within the German border.
Cash on delivery (Germany only)
Pay in cash (Barzahlen) (Germany only)
Pay in cash is Germany's safest most secure way to pay. Pay your purchased goods safely in cash without transferring financial data. Certified by TÜV Saarland.
When you have chosen Barzahlen you will receive a payment form with bar code, which is either digitally forwarded to your mobile phone as text message or can be printed. Afterwards, you pay your purchases at a Barzahlen partner store nearby, e.g. DM drugstore, real,- SB Warenhaus GmbH supermarkets, or mobilcom-debitel chain stores.
Find the nearest branch here. Your purchases will be delivered to your home, as usual.