For the abdomen
Now new with permanent tarnish protection: permanently prevents the bowl from tarnishing (e.g. through contact)
This is what defines the large pelvic bowl:
- Therapy singing bowl by Peter Hess
- Designed for the sound massage according to Peter Hess
- Harmonious sound without frequency jumps and unpleasant secondary tones
- Frequency spectrum rich in overtones and particularly clear harmonic tone formation
- Flexible reaction of the sound spectrum during the sound massage
- Ideal for the treatment of the abdomen
|Recommended mallets||Sound sample1)|
|Felt mallet large soft|
|Felt mallet large hard|
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as the composition of the metal, wall thickness, temperature, the type of loudspeaker used etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another one. A deviation of the sound of the sent singing bowl from the sound samples heard here is therefore not a deficiency.The large pelvic bowl is often used in singing bowl therapy to treat the abdomen. To do this, it is gently placed on the abdomen or held near (aura) the abdomen and struck. It is stronger in sound intensity than the small pelvic bowl.
The sound can be varied by the choice of mallets: Low frequencies for the abdomen are obtained with a large, soft mallet, while a medium-hard mallet produces vibrations for the area above the navel (solar plexus). The shell consists of 12 metals.
As a therapy singing bowl, its vibration and sound characteristics are tuned to the frequency spectrum of the abdomen. Its sounds have a relaxing effect and are transferred to the body, where the vibrations have a harmonising effect and can release blockages.
The therapy singing bowls by Peter Hess are among our bestsellers.