Bestseller singing bowl, low-priced
The singing bowl from Nepal was hand hammered in a traditional way. The manual processing is beautifully expressed in the slightly irregular, matt surface.
This is what makes a Choepa singing bowl stand out:
- Available in 13 different sizes
- For sound massage, meditation, mindfulness practice, work with children
- Beautiful craftsmanship from Nepal and India
- Well-balanced sound
Highlights of the singing bowl Choepa:
- Fits in size 11 - 12 cm ideally on the Singing Bowl Clock by Dayasa
Nepal and India have a long tradition of making singing bowls. The production takes place in small factories and is a sweaty business. First a metal disc is made to glow. Then several men drive the bowl by hand with a lot of power and skill with hammers bit by bit out of the disc. As usual in forging work, many operations of annealing and driving are necessary before the final shape is achieved and take several hours.
Finally, the shell is smoothed before it receives its beautiful shine through extensive polishing by hand. Due to the handcraft and the slightly varying composition of the metal, each singing bowl never sounds exactly like the other.
Sound & Application fields
The Choepa has a pleasant sound character. It is suitable for sound massage as well as for accompanying meditation or mindfulness exercises with children and adults. Due to its low price, beautiful sound and easy playability it is ideal for beginners.
The singing bowl Choepa is one of our most popular singing bowls.
|220 - 300 g||ca. 10 - 10,5 cm|
|300 - 375 g||ca. +/- 11,0 cm|
|350 - 450 g||ca. +/- 12,0 cm|
|450 - 550 g||ca. +/- 13,0 cm|
|600 - 675 g||ca. +/- 14 cm|
|750 - 900 g||ca. +/- 17 cm|
|900 - 1050 g||ca. +/- 18 cm|
|1000 - 1200 g||ca. +/- 20 cm|
|1450 - 1550 g||ca. +/- 22 cm|
|1600 - 1900 g||ca.+/- 25 cm|
|1950 - 2050 g||ca. +/- 30 cm|
|2300 - 2600 g||ca. +/- 30 cm|
|2950 - 3050 g||ca. +/- 30 cm|
|3600 - 3800 g||ca. +/- 35 cm|
|4000 - 4300 g||ca. +/- 36 cm|
|5200 - 5600 g||ca. +/- 37 cm|
|6100 - 6300 g||ca. +/- 38 cm|
1) The sound samples can only give an approximate impression of the sound of the singing bowls, because the sound differs slightly from bowl to bowl and depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature etc. A deviation of the sound of the sent singing bowl from the sound samples audible here is therefore no defect.
Suitable for this:
|Shipping weight:||0,55 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|