A dream of the sea
Tuned to a beautiful pentatonic scale found all over the world, this chime transports us to the coast both visually and musically.
Many classical composers wrote music with this scale and the theme of oceans, especially Debussy's La Mer. The colour palette of this chime reflects the coastal environment with soft pastel colours reflecting the many hues of the water and the sun-bleached textures of the coast.
Whether you live on the coast or dream of the sea, this sound chime can help you relax your mind and soul.
This is what distinguishes Woodstock chimes:
- The chimes go through a precision tuning process.
- They are designed by renowned US musician Garry Kvistad
- The incomparably dynamic sound is reflected in a wide range of tone chimes
- They are weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- Woodstock chimes and gongs are handmade
- The materials used meet the highest quality standards
CareTo enjoy your chime for years to come, please follow these care tips:
- You can wash off weather-related deposits on the tubes with a mild soap and water. Please do not use any abrasive cleaning agent.
- In addition, we recommend regularly caring for the wooden components with wood oil.
- Total length: 60 cm
- Consists of 5 silver tubes
- Suspension made of ash wood, wiped
The total length refers to the length from the suspension to the lower edge of the wind catcher.
|Shipping weight:||0,90 Kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|