The sound of falling rain
The stepped sound and look of this wind chime is reminiscent of rain falling on the forest floor.
This is what distinguishes Woodstock chimes:
- The chimes go through a precision tuning process.
- They are designed by the well-known US musician Garry Kvistad
- The incomparably dynamic sound is reflected in a wide range of tone chimes
- They are weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- Woodstock chimes and gongs are handmade
- The materials used meet the highest quality standards
CareTo enjoy your sound chime for years to come, please follow these care tips:
- You can wash off weather-related deposits on the tubes with a mild soap and water. Please do not use an abrasive cleaning agent.
- In addition, we recommend that you regularly care for the wooden components with wood oil
Product data:Total length: 79 cm
Consists of 18 matt, bronze aluminium tubes
Beech wood, wiped green
The total length refers to the length from the suspension to the lower edge of the wind catcher.
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|