Indonesian sound dreamsA perennial favourite! Tuned to the traditional scale of shadow puppetry in Bali.
This spirited wind chime is tuned to a musical scale called Saih Gender Wayang from the Indonesian island of Bali. Based on the playful music of shadow puppet theatre, this scale comes alive with every movement of the wind. Gamelan Gender Wayang is a musical style played in Bali.
In 2003, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) designated Wayang Kulit, a shadow puppet theatre and the best known of Indonesian wayang, as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity, in order to preserve this aspect of Indonesian heritage
This is what distinguishes Woodstock soundtracks:
- The chimes go through a precision tuning process.
- They are designed by the well-known US musician Garry Kvistad
- The incomparably dynamic sound is reflected in a wide range of tone chimes
- They are weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- Woodstock chimes and gongs are handmade
- The materials used meet the highest quality standards
CareTo enjoy your chime for years to come, please follow these care tips:
- You can wash off weather-related deposits on the tubes with a mild soap and water. Please do not use an abrasive cleaning agent.
- In addition, we recommend that you regularly care for the wooden components with wood oil.
- Total length: 63.5 cm
- Consists of 5 silver tubes.
- Cherry wood suspension
The total length refers to the length from the suspension to the lower edge of the wind catcher.
|Shipping weight:||0,90 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|