The resemblance to church bells is unmistakable. When the wind blows, this wind chime plays the familiar sounds of London's Westminster Abbey, spreading a peaceful atmosphere. It is the same traditional melody that has been playing in the streets of London for over 150 years.
This wind chime is handmade for a particularly good sonic listening experience. It has been hand-tuned to a universal pentatonic scale (d, f, g, b, c, d). The wind thus creates a concert of wonderful sounds.
This is what distinguishes Woodstock chimes:
- The chimes go through a precision tuning process.
- They are designed by the well-known US musician Garry Kvistad
- The incomparably dynamic sound is reflected in a wide range of tone chimes
- They are weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- Woodstock chimes and gongs are handmade
- The materials used meet the highest quality standards
CareTo ensure years of enjoyment from your chime, please follow these care tips:
- You can wash off weather-related deposits on the tubes with a mild soap and water. Please do not use an abrasive cleaning agent.
- In addition, we recommend that you regularly care for the wooden components with wood oil
- Total length: 147.3 cm
- Consists of 5 silver tubes (different lengths, approx. 85 - 110 cm).
- Suspension made of cherry wood
The total length refers to the length from the suspension to the lower edge of the wind catcher.
|Shipping weight:||1,70 Kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|