The ideal Timer for Awakening, Meditation, Yoga, Travel and much more
- Display with clear progress bar
- Flexible and individual interval function
- Countdown function ends your session
- Wakes you up pleasantly with the gong of a singing bowl
- Singing bowl and 3 more sounds selectable
Clear display with Enso progress circle
- Enso means "circle" in Japanese and symbolizes enlightenment, elegance and the universe. Traditionally, the circle is painted with a single brush stroke, with the beginning and end at the bottom circle.
- According to this tradition, the outer circle of the display slowly and continuously fills up, indicating the progress of time. A quick glance at this circle is sufficient to estimate how much time has passed approximately.
Use the flexible and individual interval function
- Up to 99 time units of different lengths can be programmed, which can run one after the other and result in a complete session. You can design your yoga sets and meditation completely individually.
- An interval of the same length can be repeated up to 99 times (Repeat), e.g. to gently signal the change of hands for a Reiki treatment.
- At the end of each time unit, the signal you have selected can be heard: a singing bowl, a Tingsha-bell, a wooden percussion or a conventional beep.
End your session gently with the countdown function
- Finishes gently your meditation, Reiki treatment, Yoga set or therapy.
- The Enso circle on the display shows the progress of time in equal steps. Thoughts about time can completely let you go.
- At the end of the time unit, the signal you have selected can be heard: singing bowl, Tingsha bells, wooden percussion or a conventional beep. In addition, the display is softly illuminated
- The signal is generated twice at the end of the session at intervals of 10 seconds.
The Enso Pearl is an extraordinary alarm clock
- Let the gentle gong of a singing bowl wake you up in the morning and start the day completely relaxed!
- You can also choose from 4 other sounds (see below).
Choose your favorite sound
|Conclusion: The Enso Pearl is a watch with extensive time functions and yet easy to set thanks to its intuitive operating concept. Years of experience from yoga and meditation practice and many suggestions from users have been incorporated into the development of this timer. It is the best meditation clock of its kind!|
Tip: A comparative overview of all meditation clocks can be found here.
|Time, switchable between 12 h and 24 h Format|
|Alarm clock with snooze function (9 min)|
3 sequences each with up to 99 intervals of different lengths can be stored
|Countdown timer: single interval or up to 99 repetitions (Repeat)|
|Countup-Timer (Stop watch)|
|Timer display switchable between hour-minute and minute-second|
|5 different sounds: singing bowl, Tingsha meditation bells (2x), wood percussion and beep|
|Volume level adjustable in 10 steps|
|Illuminated display (at the touch of a button several seconds)|
|Integrated fold-out stand on the back of the watch|
|Dimensions: diameter 9.7 cm, depth 2.1 cm|
|Weight 100 g (without batteries)|
| Delivery incl. 2 AAA batteries
(Information to battery disposal)
|Including velvet-like protective bag for transport|
Information to electrical / electronical devices