Service & Returns
General QuestionsWhat are the advantages of registering?
- You can have parcels sent to a packing station and pick them up there 7 days a week around the clock.
- You can be informed by SMS or e-mail when your parcel will be delivered.
- Determine a neighbour of your choice or destination of your choice where your parcels will be stored during your absence.
- You can postpone the delivery to a preferred day, which suits you better.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to order your items directly to a post office branch of your choice. Simply use the post office finder to select your preferred postal branch, e.g. a postal branch that is located on your way to work - this will save you time and effort.
Returns & Exchanges
All items purchased from Ongnamo Versand can be returned within 14 days of receipt within the context of your right of withdrawal, provided the goods are complete and in unused and undamaged condition. Shrink-wrapped and/or sealed data media will only be taken back if the shrink-wrapped film is still unopened or the seal is undamaged.
Please return the goods to the following address:
The following rules apply to German delivery addresses:
For the return of German delivery addresses, we will provide you with a return sticker worth 4.95 EUR for the package on request. You just print out the parcel label, stick it on the parcel and hand the parcel in at a post office branch. You will find your nearest collection point under the following links: post office branches in your area
- In case of a cancellation of all or part of the order, we will offset the value of the return label against your credit note.
- In case of an exchange we will take over the shipping costs of the new shipment and charge the value of the return label.
If you buy on account we can unfortunately not provide you with a return sticker.
To request the DHL return label please click -> here
If you have already paid for the returned goods, we will credit you the amount immediately after receipt and inspection of the goods. If you have not yet paid your invoice, you can, of course, reduce the invoice amount by the returned item.
Returns/Returns from third countries (non-EU)
Please note the following instructions for returns or in the event of damage from countries outside the EU:
In customs terms, you are the exporter for such a return shipment (e.g. for warranty repair). You are therefore responsible for the proper declaration of the goods. By declaring the return shipment at your local customs office BEFORE shipping to Germany, you can prevent the renewed payment of duties/taxes after the (guarantee) repair has been carried out.
Customers from Switzerland can obtain the relevant information on the website of the Eidgenössischen Zollverwaltung EZV https://www.ezv.admin.ch/ or by telephone from the Oberzolldirektion Bern, telephone +41 (0)31 322 65 11 keyword "passive Veredlung (Ausbesserung)", "Äquivalenzverkehr (Austauschware)". Customers from other third countries are requested to contact the customs authority responsible for their country.
Please note that we are not liable for import duties or any other extra costs of importation.
Value added tax refund on export to a third country
You live in Switzerland or another country that is not part of the EU and would like to export your purchased goods yourself? Under certain conditions we can refund the German VAT paid. You can find further information here.