Beautiful protective stone as a spirit pendant
Already the Greeks and Egyptians appreciated the Schörl (black tourmaline) as a stone of self-confidence and perseverance and because of its protection against negative energies. The black stone contrasts nobly with the silver bezel, and the beautiful design is perfectly complemented by fancy details like a silver Om symbol and a small Rudraksha bead.
Schorl is used in stone healing as a protective stone, protecting the body and soul from negative influences. The seeds of the Rudraksha tree are dedicated to the Hindu deity Shiva. They are known for their divine protection and are said to strengthen the heart both physically and spiritually, as well as promote meditation. The Om symbol (925 silver) completes the jewelry beautifully.
The rhodium plating (platinum metal coating) on the pendant makes the jewelry easy to care for and the silver will not tarnish.
This Schörl pendant fits perfectly with the gemstone Mala necklace made of Schörl. Tip: Wear the pendant on a long chain at the same time as the mala necklace.
- Genuine Schörl gemstone (also known as black tourmaline).
- Decorated with Rudraksha bead and silver Om symbol (925 silver).
- Setting 925 silver, rhodium plated
- Size pendant: approx. 4,2 x 2,9cm big and made of rhodium plated silver 925
- Size gemstone: about 2.5 x 2.5 cm in size
- Inner diameter of the eyelet made of rhodium-plated silver 925: 6mm
|Shipping weight:||0,10 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|