Decorative Timer made from Beech Wood with Singing Bowl Gong
What could be more natural than meditating with a singing bowl? The beautiful GongTimer in pyramid form accompanies your meditation, yoga class, wellness treatment or whatever you wish with the pleasant sound of a singing bowl. The GongTimer is lovingly handcrafted in Germany and combines perfectly the positive effect of the singing bowl with the noble look of real wood and a successful design. Ideal for a natural and conscious lifestyle!
- Timer Function: Setting the total duration and intervals to the minute
- Beautiful Sound: various sounds to choose from, including a singing bowl
- Handicraft from Germany: handmade wooden pyramid
- Ideal for: Therapy, Reiki, Yoga, Meditation
Timeless Design & Naturalness
The case is shaped according to the perfect proportions of the Cheops pyramid, which Feng Shui specialists consider a source of powerful energy, stability and balance. The combination of the classic pyramid shape with real wood gives the timer a timeless, simple aesthetic and natural look.
Wood is nature and each piece of wood has its own character. The beech is a solid, native deciduous tree that is widespread throughout Europe. Without human influence, the whole of Germany would be covered by beech forests. The red beech is particularly popular and gives the wood a slightly reddish hue.
Technical Features & Beautiful Sounds
The decorative GongTimer offers everything you need for meditation or yoga: minute-by-minute setting of desired times, single countdown and a combination of countdown and interval with each other. For example, you can set your session to 25 minutes total length and sound a signal every 5 minutes. The start and end of the countdown are signaled by three sounds, the intervals by a single sound each.
For this purpose, you can choose from 4 different sounds: low and middle singing bowl, cymbal and little bell. The volume can be adjusted in 10 steps.
Easy to Use
Originally designed for meditation, the GongTimer can be used for all occasions that require mindfulness and concentration for a certain duration, without being distracted by thoughts at the end of the session.
- Meditation & Yoga: The gong initiates or gently ends the session or asana.
- Therapy: Especially for therapists the GongTimer is a valuable help. The sound at the beginning of the session helps your clients to relax from the beginning and allows for more peace and presence while listening or treating.
- Reiki: For forms of treatment that require a temporal division, such as Reiki, the interval function is ideal. The new section is introduced discreetly without disturbing the overall process.
- Other uses: Meetings in the office, playtimes in kindergarten and any kind of therapy.
Note: Find here a our comparative overview of all meditation clocks.
|Countdown (total length of the session): adjustable to the minute, maximum total duration 199 min.|
|Intervals: adjustable to the minute. Maximum length of an interval 60 min, minimum 0 min (= no interval)|
|Material: Case made of solid beech wood. Plastic underside.|
|Size: The length of one pyramid side at the base is 13.5 cm, height 10.5 cm|
|Signal: 4 sounds selectable; Volume adjustable in 10 steps|
|Operating with 4 AA batteries (not included). Here to order.|
|Manual in German, English and French|
|Made in Germany|
Click here for information on electrical and electronic equipment.
Click here for battery disposal information.
Notify me when this item is available
|Shipping weight:||0,55 kg|
|Dimensions:||13,5 x 13,5 cm at the base of the pyramid, height 10,5 cm|
|Disposal:||Information to electrical / electronical devices|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|
|Scope of Delivery:||GongTimer|