Flexible Gong with countdown to the minute and interval - with 4 sounds to choose from
- Flexibility: Setting the total duration and intervals to the minute
- Beautiful Sound: 4 different sounds to choose from, including a singing bowl gong
- Decorative: unusual pyramid shape with mindfulness symbol
- Ideal for: Mindfulness practice, MBSR
Adjust your time to the minute and choose from 4 different sounds
The Mindfulness Timer was specifically developed for mindfulness practice (e.g. MBSR). The gentle gong helps to stay present and conscious despite the many incessant distractions. Mindfulness exercises create new possibilities against stress, anxiety, depression, rage and other conditions. The Mindfulness Timer offers significantly more flexibility by setting the total duration and - if desired - the intervals to the minute. For example, you can set your session to 30 minutes and receive a signal every 3 minutes.
There are 4 different sounds to choose from (see below!)
Finish your practice gently with the countdown function
Sign the time of the manual change with the interval function
- With the interval function, an intermediate signal is generated after each interval during the total duration. In this way, you can individually signal the time for the hand change. You can completely let go of your thoughts about time and fully engage with the Reiki gift.
- You can flexibly select an interval length between zero (no interval) and a maximum of 60 minutes.
Choose your favourite sound
Select between 4 different sounds: deep and middle singing bowl, cymbal and little bell. The volume is adjustable.
The signal gets three times at the beginning and three times at the end, only once after one interval.
Meaning of the symbol
When this symbol of awakening is internalized, a simple look at it throughout the day can be a reminder of mindfulness.
Simple to operate
Originally designed for meditation, the Mindfulness Timer can be used for all occasions that require mindfulness and concentration for a certain duration, without being distracted by thoughts at the end of the session.
- Meditation & Yoga: The gong initiates or gently ends the session or asana.
- Therapy: Especially for therapists the Minfulness Timer is a valuable help. The sound at the beginning of the session helps your clients to relax from the beginning and allows for more peace and presence while listening or treating.
- Reiki: For forms of treatment that require a temporal division, such as Reiki, the interval function is ideal. The new section is introduced discreetly without disturbing the overall process.
- Other uses: Meetings in the office, playtimes in kindergarten and any kind of therapy.
|Countdown (total length of the session): adjustable to the minute, maximum total duration 199 min.|
|Intervals: adjustable to the minute. Maximum length of an interval 60 min, minimum 0 min (= no interval)|
|Material: Case made of solid maple wood. Plastic underside.|
|Size: The length of one pyramid side at the base is 13.5 cm, height 10.5 cm|
|Signal: 4 sounds selectable; Volume adjustable in 10 steps|
|Operating with 4 AA batteries (not included). Here to order.|
|Manual in German, English and French|
|Made in Germany|
Click here for information on electrical and electronic equipment.
Click here for battery disposal information.
Notify me when this item is available
|Shipping weight:||0,55 kg|
|Dimensions:||13,5 x 13,5 cm at the base of the pyramid, height 10,5 cm|
|Disposal:||Information to electrical / electronical devices|
|Material:||Maple wood light|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|
|Scope of Delivery:||GongTimer|