Indian incense sticks
Indian incense sticks have a very long tradition and were made by monks in the past. Even today they have a high importance in temples or ceremonies and are part of everyday life. So they are lit at various festivals such as the festival of lights Diwali, for Begrüßungen, at weddings and of course in honor of the various gods.
Ayurveda & MeditationIn Ayurveda, the purifying effect of fragrances is used to balance the 3 doshas. In meditation, their scent connects body and mind and helps to let go. In India, floral-scented incense sticks are particularly popular. How scents affect mood and keep the brain fit, you can read here.
Many scentsIndian scents vary and are as diverse as the country! They range from floral to earthy and spicy to sensual. There is a scent to suit every mood and occasion. As with the Japanese incense sticks, there are also cheap stock packs for the scents from India.
Indian incense sticks give awayThe high-quality Indian fragrances with us were developed specifically for stress relief, deep relaxation and meditation. In the elaborately designed packaging, they are a beautiful gift idea for all who practice yoga and meditation or simply want to create a special ambience.
You can find these premium incense sticks from India here:
- Meditation: Oriental floral scent relaxes the mind for meditation.
- Mind & Soul: A perfect floral fragrance to relax the mind and soul.
- Peace: A sweet;e fruity blend for a sense of calm and inner peace.
- Relaxation: A fruity scent relaxes the soul and creates positive vibes.
- Stress Relief: Light floral scent promotes positive thoughts and stress relief.
- Tradition: A spiritually uplifting oriental fragrance.
- Tranquility: A delicate fragrance with musky notes for the magic of a calm atmosphere.
- Yoga: An exotic floral note for yoga and meditation.
- Woods: The invigorating scent of the forest.
Page 1 of 1
Items 1 - 4 of 4