Incense sticks with scents of the seasons in gift box
Kazedayori means "what the wind tells" and is a collection of four scents that, like the changing of the seasons, soothe the heart and calm the mind. The boxes are designed by Taizi Harada, a Japanese painter known for depicting scenes inspired by Japanese folk songs.
The Japanese quality incense sticks from Nippon Kodo are ideally suited for relaxation - whether for meditation, yoga or a wellness treatment.
The beautifully designed packaging is perfect as a small gift.
Choose between spring, summer, autumn and winter. All varieties are of high quality and produce very little smoke:
- Spring: Euphoric and sensual rose scent
- Summer: Refreshing and floral scent of lotus, with a touch of lily of the valley
- Autumn: Deep, earthy scent of oakmoss
- Winter: Warm fragrance of narcissus with a sensual note of musk, moss and sandalwood
This is what distinguishes Kazedayori incense sticks:
- Quality incense sticks from Nippon Kodo.
- Four fragrances
- Beautifully designed packaging
- High quality ingredients & low smoke
- Burningtime approx. 30 min
|Shipping weight:||0,35 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|