Kazedayori incense sticks with the scent of winter
Enjoy the warm scent of narcissus, enriched with a sensual note of musk, moss and sandalwood. It is a light and soothing fragrance that is gentle and calming. Perfect for moments of silence, when you snuggle up indoors and escape the cold winter. This fragrance is part of Nippon Kodo's seasonally inspired range and is made from high quality ingredients. The sticks produce very little smoke, so you can truly enjoy the warm narcissus scent.
The Kazedayori Winter incense sticks come in an elegant box. The design is by Taizi Harada, a Japanese painter known for depicting scenes inspired by Japanese folk songs.
The Japanese quality incense sticks from Nippon Kodo are ideally suited for relaxation - whether for meditation, yoga or wellness treatments.
Kazedayori means "what the wind tells" and is a collection of four fragrances that, like the changing of the seasons, soothe the heart and calm the mind.
This is what distinguishes the Kazedayori "Winter" incense sticks:
- Quality incense sticks from Nippon Kodo.
- Warm narcissus fragrance with a sensual note of musk, moss and sandalwood
- Beautifully designed packaging
- High quality ingredients & low smoke
- Burning time approx. 30 min
Other fragrances in the Kazedayori collection:
- Spring: Beguiling, sensual rose fragrance
- Summer: Refreshing and floral scent of lotus, with a hint of lily of the valley
- Autumn: Deep, earthy scent of oakmoss
|Shipping weight:||0,35 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|