The pure fragrance: Herb & Earth - tasting set of 5 fragrances.
You can tell us the scents you want in the comment box at the end of the order process.
Herb & Earth is the only series of Nippon Kodo incense that includes a fine, thin bamboo stick in the center. Nippon Kodo has managed to create an incredible incense with very little smoke and lots of fragrance.
The following scents are available for selection:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is precious. The scent of sandalwood has a reputation in the East for establishing closer contact with the divine. It helps to calm the mind and heighten the senses. In Buddhism, this scent is traditionally used to maintain alertness and increase spiritual energy during meditation. Sandalwood is one of the most popular ingredients in Japanese incense and is part of the Japanese tea ceremony and Zen meditation.
- Cedar: The warm scent of cedar.
- Jasmine: A mild scent of jasmine.
- Patchouli: The dynamic scent of patchouli.
- Vanilla: The sweet, full-bodied scent of vanilla.
- Rose: The elegant scent of roses.
- Bergamot: The soft scent of bergamot, a citrus fruit grown primarily for its fragrance.
- Lavender: The relaxing scent of lavender.
- Frankincense: Frankincense has been valued and loved for over 5,000 years, especially in the Middle East, ancient Greece, Egypt and surrounding countries in North Africa. It has traditionally been used as a valuable ingredient in many religious contexts. The perfect fragrance to mark a new beginning when a person enters a new phase in their spiritual life.
- Matcha: A gentle scent of fresh herbs.
- Lemon Grass: The invigorating and refreshing scent of lemongrass.
- Sage: Spicy of freshly picked white sage - one of the most popular cleansing scents.
20 sticks each pack, burning time approx. 30 min.
-The manufacturer Nippon Kodo has these Japanese incense sticks produced in China and Vietnam.
|Shipping weight:||0,35 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|