Natural fragrance for fine living
Ka-fuh means "the scent of blossoms in the wind" and conveys the idea of sunlight falling through the leaves of a cool forest after a rain shower, while a gentle floral scent lingers in the air.
Ka-fuh is made from carefully selected fine ingredients by master craftsmen. Ka-fuh incense sticks do not use a bamboo core, so you can enjoy the true fragrance of pure incense without the smell of burning wood.
Scents of Ka Fuh
- Aqua: The clear floral aqua note of cyclamen mixed with the flattering scent of primrose is as fresh as a summer breeze.
- Daphne: The perfume of the small flowers gives a feeling of the beginning of spring.
- Hinoki (Cypress): Discover the fragrance and gentle purity of a cypress forest.
- Lavender: Enjoy the scent of a lavender garden and let your worries be carried away by a light summer breeze.
- White Plum: The pure floral freshness of this new fragrance permeates the air and gladdens your heart.
Info Ka Fuh Incense Sticks
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure fragrance
- Burning time approx. 25 min
- Incense box with 50 sticks incl. mini ceramic holder
- Very little smoke when burning
- For refreshment, yoga, relaxation, reading, meditation
|Shipping weight:||0,09 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|