Ka Fuh incense sticks in a low-priced value pack with approx. 120 pieces
Ka-fuh means "the scent of blossoms in the wind" and conveys the idea of sunlight falling through the leaves of a cool forest after a rain shower, while a gentle scent of blossoms lingers in the air.
Ka-fuh is made from carefully selected fine ingredients by master craftsmen. Ka-fuh incense sticks do not use a bamboo core, so you can enjoy the true fragrance of pure incense without the smell of burning wood.
7 scents of Ka Fuh incense sticks in a stock pack:
- Aqua: The clear floral aqua note of cyclamen with the pleasant scent of primrose is as fresh as a summer breeze.
- Daphne: The scent of these small flowers hints at the beginning of spring.
- Hinoki (Japanese cypress): Discover the fresh scent and gentle silence of a cypress forest.
- Lavender: Enjoy the scent of a lavender garden and let your worries be carried away by a light summer breeze.
- White Plum: The pure floral freshness of this new fragrance permeates the air and gladdens your heart.
- Carnation: The scent of the simple yet sophisticated carnation evolves into a heart-warming incense.
- Lotus Flower: The scent of the beautiful and noble lotus flower is reminiscent of a clear summer morning.
Info Ka Fuh incense sticks
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure fragrance
- Burning time approx. 25 min
- Incense box with 120 sticks, 14 cm long
- Very little smoke when burning
- For refreshment, yoga, relaxation, reading, meditation
|Shipping weight:||0,10 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|