For the upper body
The small heart bowl is often used in singing bowl therapy for the treatment of children and the upper body parts, especially the base of the neck, heart area or shoulder blades. For this purpose, it is gently placed on the chest or held near (aura) the upper body and struck. Their sound is bright, harmonious and expanding.
As a therapy singing bowl, their vibration and sound properties are tuned to the frequency spectrum of the neck area. Their sounds have a relaxing effect and are transmitted to the body, where the vibrations have a harmonizing effect and can release blockages.
Advantages of the bolo singing bowl
This Bolo singing bowl is a special version of the Peter Hess therapy singing bowls and is characterised by a more intensive vibration behaviour than the conventional therapy bowl. The reason for this is the hole cut-out in the base, which extends to the lower beginning of the singing bowl wall. This means that the bowl only rests on the edge of the bowl wall instead of the entire base as is usually the case. The sound of the bowl spreads not only concentrically through the body as usual, but also into the radius of the ring. The vibration is thus more intense and has more of an inward effect than a conventional singing bowl.
Another advantage of the Bolo Bowl: Through the hole in the bottom, it can be applied to selectively difficult areas of the body, e.g. heel, shoulder, knee joint, etc.
The sound quality of the bowl remains completely guaranteed despite the hole cut-out, because it is not the bottom of a singing bowl that is relevant for the sound, but the wall. This remains completely intact. Bolo singing bowls are a valuable addition to the well-known Peter Hess therapy singing bowls.
This is what distinguishes the small heart shell:
- Therapy singing bowl from Peter Hess.
- Specially developed for sound work.
- The hole cutout in the center of the bowl allows optimal placement on the body.
- Vibrations act more intensively than conventional therapy singing bowls and strongly inward
- Harmonic sound without frequency jumps and unpleasant side tones.
- Overtone-rich frequency spectrum and particularly clear harmonic tone formation.
- Flexible response of the sound spectrum during the sound massage
- Ideal for the treatment of children or areas of the upper body
Sound sampleThe sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, clapper used, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. A deviation in the sound of the singing bowl sent from the sound samples heard here is therefore not a defect.
We recommend one of the following felt mallets:
- Felt mallet premium soft, medium size by Peter Hess
- Felt mallet Premium hard, medium size by Peter Hess
|Shipping weight:||0,85 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|