Recommended for all those who want a wide range of applications and start with a singing bowl.
This is what distinguishes the Joint and Universal Bowl with handle:
- The thin-walled joint or universal bowl has a wide sound spectrum and can therefore serve the whole body with sounds - hence "universal bowl".
- Due to a special drilling, the singing bowl in connection with the included handle/eyelet is suitable for an application vertically or hanging.
- It is suitable by the handle/eye for use with people who have a physical impairment.
The sound character can be influenced by the choice of mallet: Small, hard mallets let the bowl become very dominant in its overtone chain or bring out the bright tones, while thicker, softer mallets let the bowl sound much deeper and let the strongly dominant low frequencies be heard and felt.
- Their intense vibrations predestine them for use on joints
- Best suited for the foot and hand reflex zones
- Recommended for all who want to start with a singing bowl
The singing bowl has a special drilling for the inclusion of a handle or eyelet for an extended range of applications, for example, in the work with people who have physical limitations. The handle and eyelet can be attached to the outside and inside respectively, allowing for safe vertical use or even hanging of the singing bowl.
Recommended mallets and sound samples1)
Felt mallets soft medium
Felt mallets hard medium
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, clapper used, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. Therefore, a deviation in the sound of the singing bowl sent to you from the sound samples heard here is not a defect.
- Diameter approx. 21 cm
- Weight: 1200 g
|Shipping weight:||1,40 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|