For Professional Work with Sound, for example, for Meditations, Concerts or Fantasy Journeys. Weight 2000g, Diameter approx 27 cm
This is what distinguishes the Sangha Meditation Singing Bowls:
- Exceptionally high sound quality
- 5 different sizes (700g - 2.5 kg)
- Tested Peter Hess quality
- Sounds also very good in the set and with therapy singing bowls
- Ideal for meditation and sound journeys
Highlight of the Sangha Singing Bowls:
Exceptionally good sound quality, which can also still be ideally combined with therapy singing bowls for professional sound massage.
Sangha singing bowls shine with an exceptionally clear, long-lasting and carrying sound with very fine vibration. Peter Hess has long experimented and researched for this sound result. The goal was to create a singing bowl specifically for the needs of meditation and fantasy journeys.
The Sangha bowls are an ideal complement to the Therapy Singing Bowls by Peter Hess.
Familiar Peter Hess Quality
All Sangha singing bowls from Peter Hess go through elaborate quality controls after manufacture. Here, the impact behavior and the sound is tested. For the high-quality sound, all Sangha bowls receive an additional forging process, which represents about 4 hours of additional effort per kilogram of weight. Finally, the singing bowl is lovingly polished by hand.
What distinguishes the silver quality from the Sangha Gold Singing Bowls?
- Slight tonal variations possible
- Slight deviation in weight from regular sizes possible
- Slight deviations in appearance possible
Applications of the Sangha Singing Bowls
- Introduction or termination of meditations
- Accompaniment of fantasy journeys
- Space cleansing through sound in Feng Shui
- Authentic, beautiful decorative object
The Sangha singing bowls are made of the 7 planetary metals. Main components are
- Copper -Venus
- Tin - Jupiter
In addition, in amounts less than 0.05%:
- Gold - Sun
- Silver - Moon
- Iron - Mars
- lead- Saturn
- Mercury - Mercury
For the perfect stroke, the choice of clapper is crucial. You can find our clapper selection here. Beater recommendation: Felt beaters soft, medium or Felt beaters hard, medium or Felt beaters hard, large
- A large, soft felt mallet produces lower notes than a small, hard felt mallet, which produces higher notes.
- With a little practice, you can also make the Bengali singing bowl "sing" by rubbing the rim with a mallet. We recommend a leather-covered mallet. They produce a more beautiful sound compared to pure wooden mallets.
Singing Bowl Pad for Sangha Singing Bowls
A pad ensures the free propagation of sound and vibration. The whole range of decorative singing bowl cushions, for example, with chakra motifs or Buddhist symbols of happiness, you can find here.
On a hard base, the singing bowl would develop side noises. On the other hand, a base that is too soft would cause the bowl to sink in and "swallow" the sound.
Note: With the Sangha meditation singing bowls, the weight tolerances can be greater.
|Shipping weight:||2,30 kg|
|Diameter:||approx. 26 cm|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|