For Use in the Forehead Area in Sound Massage
Now new with permanent tarnish protection: permanently prevents tarnishing of the bowl (eg by touch)
This is what distinguishes the Bulbous Head Bowl:
- Therapy sound bowl from Peter Hess
- Designed for sound massage according to Peter Hess
- Harmonic sound without frequency jumps and unpleasant side tones
- Overtone-rich frequency spectrum and particularly clear harmonic tone
- Flexible response of the sound spectrum during sound massage
- Ideal for the relaxing treatment in the wellness area
|Small mallet with hard felt head|
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, clapper used, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. Therefore, a deviation in the sound of the singing bowl sent from the sound samples heard here is not a defect.
This bulbous singing bowl is used especially in the wellness and beauty area, as it can help to relax the facial features (wrinkles, tense facial expression due to stress and tension). The frequencies act on the lymphs, but also on forehead and sinuses. Its sound is bright and is good against stress and tension. It is gently placed on the head or held near (aura) of the head and struck in the sound massage. The bowl consists of 12 metals.
As a therapy sound bowl, its vibration and sound properties are tuned to the frequency spectrum of the head area. Their sounds have a relaxing effect and are transmitted to the body, where the vibrations have a harmonizing effect and can release blockages.
The therapy singing bowls from Peter Hess are among our bestsellers.
- Weight: Approx 260 - 320 g
- Height: Approx. 5.5 cm
- Diameter: Approx. 12 cm
|Shipping weight:||0,40 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|