For the forehead and sinuses in the sound massage
Now new with permanent tarnish protection: permanently prevents the bowl from tarnishing (e.g. through contact)
This is what defines the head bowl:
- Therapy singing bowl by Peter Hess
- Designed for the sound massage according to Peter Hess
- Harmonious sound without frequency jumps and unpleasant secondary tones
- Frequency spectrum rich in overtones and particularly clear harmonic tone formation
- Flexible reaction of the sound spectrum during the sound massage
- Ideal for the treatment of forehead and sinus problems and the entire head area
Sound sample1) with Small mallet with hard felt head:
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as the composition of the metal, wall thickness, temperature, the type of loudspeaker used etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another one. A deviation of the sound of the sent singing bowl from the sound samples heard here is therefore not a deficiency.The thin-walled head bowl has a moving, high-pitched sound and is often used in singing bowl therapy for the treatment of the forehead and sinuses. It is placed gently on the head or held close to the head (aura) and struck.
As a therapy singing bowl, its vibration and sound characteristics are tuned to the frequency spectrum of the head area. Their sounds have a relaxing effect and are transmitted to the body, where the vibrations have a harmonising effect and can release blockages. The shell consists of 12 metals.
The therapy singing bowls by Peter Hess are among our bestsellers.
|More Products of:|
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|