For the Abdomen
Now also available with permanent tarnish protection: permanently prevents tarnishing of the bowl (e.g. by touch)
This is what distinguishes the small Pelvic Singing Bowl:
- Therapy sound bowl by Peter Hess
- Designed for sound massage according to Peter Hess
- Harmonic sound without frequency jumps and unpleasant side tones
- Overtone-rich frequency spectrum and particularly clear harmonic tone
- Flexible response of the sound spectrum during sound massage
- Ideal for the treatment of the abdomen
|Recommended Mallets||Sound Sample1)|
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, clapper used, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. Therefore, a deviation in the sound of the singing bowl sent from the sound samples heard here is not a defect.
The small Pelvic Singing Bowl is often used in singing bowl therapy for the treatment of the abdomen. It is gently placed on the abdomen or held near (aura) of the abdomen and struck.
The sound can be varied by the choice of beats: For low frequencies for the abdomen choose a large, soft mallet, with a medium-hard mallet you get vibrations for the area above the navel (solar plexus). The bowl consists of 12 metals.
As a therapy singing bowl, its vibration and sound properties are tuned to the frequency spectrum of the abdomen. Their sounds have a relaxing effect and are transmitted to the body, where the vibrations have a harmonizing effect and can release blockages.
The therapy singing bowls from Peter Hess are among our bestsellers.
|Shipping weight:||1,80 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|