For the Stomach and Upper Abdominal Area
Now new with permanent tarnish protection: permanently prevents the tarnishing of the shell (e.g. by touch)
This is what distinguishes the solar plexus shell:
- Therapy singing bowl from Peter Hess.
- Designed for the sound massage according to Peter Hess.
- Harmonic sound without frequency jumps and unpleasant side tones.
- Overtone-rich frequency spectrum and particularly clear harmonic tone formation.
- Flexible response of the sound spectrum during the sound massage
- Ideal for the treatment of the upper abdominal area
- Recommended for those who find the Pelvic Singing Bowl too heavy at the beginning of treatment
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, clapper used, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. A deviation of the sound of the singing bowl sent from the sound samples audible here is therefore not a defect.
The Solar Plexus Bowl is used in the singing bowl therapy with pleasure for the treatment of the stomach and upper abdominal area. It is gently placed on the abdomen or held near (aura) of the abdomen and struck. It is smaller than the small Pelvic Singing Bowl, but larger than the Universal Bowl, and is therefore recommended if the Pelvic Bowl is felt to be too heavy at the beginning of the treatment.
As a therapy singing bowl, its vibration and sound characteristics are tuned to the frequency spectrum of the upper abdominal area. Their sounds have a relaxing effect and are transmitted to the body, where the vibrations have a harmonizing effect and can release blockages.
The therapy singing bowls from Peter Hess are among our bestsellers.
|Shipping weight:||1,43 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|