Promotes speech, communication and intellect
This hand-forged singing bowl from Nepal sounds with the planetary tone of Mercury. As the closest planet to the sun, Mercury's solar orbital period is only about 88 days. After 30 times the octave, its frequency is 141.27 Hz in the audible range, which corresponds to high C-sharp or low D.Planetary tones exert a profound effect on humans and represent a primal contact with creation. The Mercury tone is assigned to the upper body area (throat, respiratory organs, shoulder area, upper arm) and is often used in singing bowl therapy in this area.
This is what distinguishes the planetary singing bowl Mercury:
- Promotes the ability to communicate and reason
- 3 different sizes available
- Measured by an experienced musician
- Ideal for singing bowl therapy
- This planetary singing bowl suits you if
- you were born under the zodiac sign of Gemini or Virgo or
- you want to improve communication skills in your life.
- More info
about planetary singing bowls: click here
|Singing Bowl||Sound Sample|
ca. 0,3 - 0,4 kg, Ø 11 cm
ca. 0,6 - 0,75 kg, Ø 16 cm
ca. 1,6 - 1,8 kg, Ø 22 cm
The dimensions given are approximate and may vary due to the handmade production.
Also the appearance of the bowl can differ from the pictures, because from many singing bowls the suitable frequency must be found. If the appearance is important to you, please call us first.
- Field of application: neck, respiratory organs, shoulder area, upper arm
- Frequency: 141,27 Hz resp. octave, tolerance 1%
- Tone: C sharp / D
- Star sign: as morning star Gemini, as evening star Virgo
- Color: blue-green
- Chakra: Throat chakra (neck chakra/Vishudda)
- Material: metal alloy, main component copper
Felt mallets for small bowls and
Felt mallets for large bowls
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|