With MicroSD-Cardreader: Expand the GongTimer with your own sounds!
- Use your own recordings:Play directly from the timer via MicroSD card
- Flexible: Setting the total duration and intervals to the minute
- Beautiful Sound: 4 different high-quality sounds to choose from, including a singing bowl
- Ideal for Meditation, Yoga, Reiki etc.
How to use your own sounds for meditation, Reiki, Yoga etc.
- The Reiki Timer with MicroSD card reader offers compared to the normal Reiki Timer additionally the possibility to play own recordings from a MicroSD card directly from the timer, e.g. nature sounds, singing or guided meditations.
- The recordings can be as short or as long as you like - the only limit is the memory capacity of the card.
- No more portable speakers or headphones - here you have everything in one!
Finish your practice gently with the countdown function
- Before your meditation or session, simply set the desired duration with the +/- button and press Start. 10 seconds later you will hear three sounds indicating the start of your meditation and thus create the right atmosphere for your exercise. You can completely let go of thoughts about time.
- After the selected time has elapsed, you will receive again a three-times signal.
- The maximum session duration is 199 minutes.
Guide your meditation stylishly and discreetly with the interval function
- With the interval function, an intermediate signal sounds after each interval during the entire duration. For example, the end of each yoga exercise session can be signaled by the gong of a singing bowl or by nature sounds or mantras you have recorded.
- You can select an interval length between zero (no interval) and a maximum of 60 minutes.
Choose from 4 different sounds
- Besides your own recordings you can choose between 4 pre-programmed sounds: deep and middle singing bowl, cymbal (=Dorje) and bells.
- The volume is adjustable.
- The signal sounds three times at the beginning and at the end, after an interval only once.
Uncomplicated through simple operation
- The adjustment knobs and the display on the bottom of the Reiki Timer make it very easy to use.
- A user manual in German is included. You can download it in advance (click on the tab "Operating instructions" above)
The Reiki Timer can be used for all occasions that require mindfulness and concentration for a certain duration without being distracted by thoughts of the end of the session.
- MBSR: The gentle gong helps to stay present and conscious. A glance at the symbol of awakening is a constant reminder of the practice of mindfulness.
- Therapy: The sound at the beginning of the session helps your clients to relax from the very beginning and allows more peace and presence while listening or treating.
- Reiki: The interval function is ideal for treatments that require a temporal structure, such as Reiki. Each new section is introduced discreetly without disturbing the overall process.
- Other uses: Meetings in the office and any form of therapy.
The decorative Reiki timer also a beautiful object on the desk or in the room that attracts attention.
Tip: A comparative overview of all meditation clocks can be found here.
|Countdown (total length of the session): adjustable to the minute, maximum total duration 199 min.|
|Intervals: adjustable to the minute. Maximum length of an interval 60 min, minimum 0 min (= no interval)|
|Material: The pyramid is made of wood (handcrafted) and is shaped according to the perfect proportions of the Cheops pyramid, which FengShui specialists regard as a source of powerful energy, stability and equilibrium.|
Color of the wood:
|Size: The length of one pyramid side at the base is 13.5 cm, height 10.5 cm|
|Signal: 4 sounds selectable; Volume adjustable in 10 steps|
|Operating with 4 AA batteries (not included). Order here.
MicroSD card not included. Order here.
|User manual in German, English and French|
|Made in Germany|
|Shipping weight:||0,43 Kg|
|Dimensions:||13,5 cm at the bottom of the pyramid, height 10,5 cm|
|Disposal:||Information to electrical / electronical devices|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|