For professional work with sound, for example, for meditations, concerts or fantasy journeys. Weight approx. 2500g, diameter approx. 29 cm
This is what distinguishes the Sangha Meditation Singing Bowls:
- Exceptionally high sound quality.
- 5 different sizes (700g - 2.5 kg)
- Tested Peter Hess quality
- Sounds also very good in the set and with therapy singing bowls
- Ideal for meditation and sound journeys
Highlight of the Sangha singing bowls:
Exceptionally good sound quality, which can also still be ideally combined with therapy singing bowls for professional sound massage.
Sangha singing bowls shine with an exceptionally clear, long-lasting and carrying sound with very fine vibration. Peter Hess has long experimented and researched for this sound result. The goal was to create a singing bowl specifically for the needs of meditation and fantasy journeys.
The Sangha bowls also sound very nice in a set and are an ideal complement to the therapy singing bowls by Peter Hess.
Familiar Peter Hess qualityAll Sangha singing bowls from Peter Hess go through elaborate quality controls after manufacture. Here, the striking behavior and the sound are tested. For the high-quality sound, all Sangha bowls receive an additional forging process, which represents about 4 hours of additional effort per kilogram of weight. Finally, the singing bowl is lovingly polished by hand.
The offer ranges from small bowls with only 700 g up to bowls with 2.5 kg weight.
Applications of the Sangha Singing Bowls
- Introduction or ending of meditations.
- Accompaniment of fantasy journeys.
- Room cleaning through sound in Feng Shui.
- Authentic, beautiful decorative object
CompositionThe Sanghs singing bowls are made of the 7 planetary metals. Main components are
- copper -Venus
- Tin - Jupiter
- Gold - Sun
- Silver - Moon
- Iron - Mars
- Lead - Saturn
- Mercury - Mercury
For the perfect stroke, the choice of clapper is crucial. You can find our mallet selection here. Mallet recommendation: Felt mallets hard, small or Felt mallets hard, medium or Felt mallets hard, large
- A large, soft felt mallet produces lower notes than a small, hard felt mallet, which produces higher notes.
- With a little practice, you can also make the Bengali singing bowl "sing" by rubbing the rim with a mallet. We recommend a leather-covered mallet. They produce a more beautiful sound compared to pure wooden mallets.
Singing bowl cushions for Sangha singing bowlsA pad ensures the free spread of the sound and vibrations. The whole range of decorative singing bowl cushions, for example, with chakra motifs or Buddhist symbols of happiness, you can find here.
On a hard base, the singing bowl would develop side noises. On the other hand, a base that is too soft would cause the bowl to sink in and "swallow" the sound.