Decorated with pretty Tibetan Symbols
Assam singing bowls are flat and open. They are named after the Indian region where the flat singing bowl shape originated. Since Assam bowls are cast and not handmade, their price is reasonable. These open bowls are popularly used in sound massage for the head area and are ideal for kindergartens and schools, among others.
This is what distinguishes the antique colored Assam Singing Bowl:
- Surface decorated with Om Mane Padme Hum mantra and Tibetan symbols such as Buddha Eyes (inside) and double dorje (outside)
- Clear, long-lasting sound
- Premium quality: bronze instead of brass
- Ideal for yoga, meditation, as a head bowl in sound massage and for working with children
|Stop with Leather Clapper|
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, clapper used, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. Therefore, a deviation in the sound of the singing bowl sent to you from the sound samples you can hear here is not a defect.
- Outer diameter at the edge of the bowl: About 12 - 12.5 cm
- Height: Approx. 4 cm
- Weight: Approx. 250 g
Depending on delivery, the dimensions may vary slightly. Note: Delivery without decoration u. Klöppel.
|Shipping weight:||0,42 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|