Decorated with Om Mane Padme Hum mantra and Tibetan symbols
This are the highlights of the antique colored Assam singing bowl
- Surface decorated with Om Mane Padme Hum mantra and Tibetan symbols such as Buddha Eyes (inside) and double dorje (outside).
- Clear, long lasting sound
- Premium quality: bronze instead of brass
- Ideal for use as a head bowl in sound massage and for working with children
|Strike with leather clapper|
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors like metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, used clapper, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. Therefore, a deviation in the sound of the singing bowl sent to you from the sound samples heard here is not a defect.
DimensionsOuter diameter at the rim of the bowl: approx. 12 - 12.5 cm
Height: approx. 4 cm
Weight: approx. 300 g
Depending on the Indian manufacturer, the dimensions may vary slightly. Note: Delivery without decoration and clapper.
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|