Decorated with Om Mane Padme Hum mantra and Tibetan symbols
Assam singing bowls are flat and open. They are named after the Indian region where the flat singing bowl shape originated. Since Assam bowls are cast and not forged, their price is inexpensive. These open bowls are popularly used in sound massage for the head area and are ideal for kindergartens and schools, among others.
This are the highlights of the antique colored Assam singing bowl
- Surface decorated with Om Mane Padme Hum mantra and Tibetan symbols such as Buddha Eyes (inside) and double dorje (outside).
- Clear, long lasting sound
- Premium quality: bronze instead of brass
- Ideal for use as a head bowl in sound massage and for working with children
|Strike with leather clapper|
1) The sound of a singing bowl depends on many factors like metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, used clapper, etc. No singing bowl sounds exactly like another. Therefore, a deviation in the sound of the singing bowl sent to you from the sound samples heard here is not a defect.
DimensionsOuter diameter at the rim of the bowl: approx. 12 - 12.5 cm
Height: approx. 4 cm
Weight: approx. 300 g
Depending on the Indian manufacturer, the dimensions may vary slightly. Note: Delivery without decoration and clapper.
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|