Very decorative hand engraved singing bowl
This beautiful singing bowl comes from India and was made exclusively for us. Its polished surface has been lovingly decorated. It has a pleasant sound that resonates for a long time. The right bowl for all who value a good sound and enjoy a beautiful decor.
This is what distinguishes the singing bowl 'Flower of Life':
- Ideal for meditation and sound massage.
- Handcrafted decor
- Beautiful, long-lasting sound.
- Available in various sizes
- Beautiful ornaments on the outside.
- Engraving the flower of life (surrounded by connected figures) inside the singing bowl
|430 - 500 g||approx. 13 cm|
|500 - 600 g||approx. 14 cm|
|800 - 850||approx. 18 cm|
|900 - 930 g||approx. 19 cm|
|1850 - 1950 g||approx. 25 cm|
|2200 - 2300 g||approx. 30 cm|
The sound samples can only give an approximation of the sound of the singing bowls, as the sound differs somewhat from bowl to bowl and depends on many factors such as metal composition, wall thickness, temperature, etc. A deviation of the sound of the sent singing bowl from the sound samples audible here is therefore not a defect.
Traditional manufacturing in IndiaThe manufacturing is done in small workshops and is a sweaty affair. The composition of the metal is a secret and has a significant effect on the sound quality.
- First, a metal disc is made to glow. Then, several men drive the bowl out of the disc by hand, little by little, with great force and skill, using hammers. As usual in blacksmithing, many operations of annealing and driving are necessary until the final shape is achieved.
- Finally, the bowl is smoothed before it is lovingly decorated with engravings. Their beautiful luster it receives in the end by extensive re-polishing by hand. Due to the handwork and the changing composition of the metal, each singing bowl never sounds exactly like the other.
Tip: To match...
- a singing bowl cushion with mandala motifs
- a Felt mallet small (for bowls up to 800 g).
- one Felt mallet medium (for bowls up to 1300 g)
- one Felt mallet large (for bowls up to 3000 g)
|Shipping weight:||0,70 kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|