VAT refund for export to a non-EU country
If you have your residence in a non-EU country and would like to export the goods ordered from us yourself, we will refund the value-added tax paid under certain conditions.
- The net order value without shipping costs and German value added tax is at least 150.00 EUR (per invoice, no cumulation).
- You are a consumer, i.e. not a commercial customer.
- The billing address is located in a non-EU country. You should use the address that is entered as the address of residence in the passport or other border crossing documents when exporting.
- The delivery will be made to a german delivery address.
- compliance with the legal time limit: the goods must be exported within three months after purchase.
At the border customs office, the customs office confirms by means of an official stamp, indicating place and date.
- the clearance of goods presented for export and listed on the invoice
- that the name, address, number of the passport or other document authorising the crossing of the border correspond to the information on the invoice
For a refund, please return the original invoice with the customs stamp to us. We will keep the received invoice as well as the certificates for our records.
The original invoice will be cancelled and a new, VAT-free invoice will be created, which we will gladly send you by email.
The refund of the payment amount will be made using the original payment method. We do not accept any fees that may be incurred, e.g. fees charged by foreign banks.